Monday, September 10, 2007

1st Day-Driscoll Learning Center


Today was Ava's first day at Driscoll Learning Center!! For those of you who don't know I have been on the waiting list since I was about three months pregnant with Ava. So today was long awaited excitement for mommy.

I tried to get a good photo of Ava before heading off for school. As you can tell she is not always in a good mood in the mornings.

After school, we went to the front yard to take some more photos and who would have known that a cat would be in our yard. Ava was so excited in each of the photos you can see how her interaction with the cat closer and closer until she was finally able to pet it.

2 comments:

Christina Ketchum said...

I can't believe it took THAT long for her to start at Driscoll! Totally worth it though! I miss being your neighbor!!! I am thinking back and we should have kept running together. We were getting in good shape!

stella said...

She so big .she looking really hard
for someone.