Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Enjoy a Child Week at DCLC


This is enjoy a child week at the learning center. Every day is a different dress up day. Monday was silly sock day. I didn't get a pic with her silly sunglasses socks. Tuesday was pajama day so Ava got to wear her Dora pajamas to school. Wednesday was poka dot and stripe day. Mommy tried to go all out and with the stripes and poka dots. I will keep adding pics as the week goes on . Thursday is red and green day and Friday is crazy hat day. Ava's daddy thinks I am having way to much fun with this and he is right. I love all the dress up and being silly with it I love having Ava participate in the school's fun.

2 comments:

Christina Ketchum said...

Too cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ava looks so cute in the last pic... she is so funny all the time... i love her!!