I found these pics of my little baby. How fast time has flown by. She is a little girl now and doing so much on her own. Its scary to think before I know it she will be 5 and in Kindergarten. I am not ready for that!
My life is consumed with gifts from GOD. The best blessing is my little Ava. Everyday is an adventure for us. And although at times I feel like the struggle is to hard. GOD shows me what I am working for and I am able to move forward in the journey.
2 comments:
She was such a cutie baby and she is a beautiful little lady! Man she has grown up fast!!!
Time does go by too fast! Looking at your pics makes me so excited about my little girl! I can't wait to dress her like Ava always is!
Post a Comment